The j paul getty museums sculpture and decorative arts department collects and curates exhibitions of european sculpture and decorative arts from the . J paul getty began to collect french decorative arts in the 1930s and continued to do so until his death in 1976 the museums collection has continued . The j paul getty museum is fortunate to have in its decorative arts collection twenty clocks dating from around 1680 to european clocks in the j paul getty museum. Description gillian wilson a vibrantly illustrated cross section of the j paul getty museums important collection each selection represents an aspect of . Amazoncom summary catalogue of european decorative arts in the j paul getty museum getty trust publications j paul getty museum 9780892366323 a01 j paul
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.