The crisis facing the eu as migrants from the middle east and africa try to reach new homes in europe explained with charts and maps. From crisis to recovery a book from the oecd insights series traces the roots and the course of the crisis how it has affected jobs pensions and trade . In the coming weeks the world will mark the tenth anniversary of the most acute phase of the global financial crisis the bankruptcy of lehmann brothers . Whether or not congress makes a deal to avoid a government shutdown before midnight tonight theyve already failed
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.