Solvent vs solute a solution is a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances it is called a homogenous mixture because the composition is uniform throughout the . Solute and solvent are the part of the solution where the dissolved matter in any solution or mixture is called as the solute while the liquid or gas that dissolves . Solutes and solvents are the two parts of a solution in short the solvent is the material in greater quantity and the solute is in lesser. When discussing solutions the solute is the substance which dissolves while the solvent is the substance into which the solute dissolves creating a salt
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.